Timber Reversible Windows
“Cleaning outside whilst Inside”
A Tilting Reversible window for the required residential and commercial markets.
The unique design allows the window to reverse 180 degrees outside the building, giving occupants full access to the outer pane for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Reversible windows overcome the problem of keeping windows above ground-floor level clean and tidy by allowing safe and simple access to the external glass pane from within the building. What’s more, the unique slide-and-tilt action means that the sash never protrudes inside the building, leaving window cills free for use all-year round!
Additional safety features on the reversible window include internal glazing, which again avoids the need for external access should the glass need replacing in the future. It also means that glass on ground floor levels cannot be removed by burglars, therefore providing homeowners and residents with added peace of mind.
The reversible window incorporates child-safety catches which restrict the aperture so that children cannot fall through, while still allowing high levels of ventilation. Fully bevelled frames and sashes on all the profiles help developers add ‘kerb appeal’ to their properties.
As always you can choose from a range of 16 factory-applied Top coat finishes. Choice of Window furniture in Black, Chrome, Brushed Steel, Brass and Gold effect.
- Security locking facility which engage in multiple points.
- Low Emission Double glazing units.
- Trickle flow Air-vents fitted as standard.
- Windows are Manufactured from 100% FSC approved sustainable timber.
- Timber treatment as standard with Preservative.
- Fitting service by quality time served Joiners ensures a perfect finish.
- 10 Year Guarantee on workmanship and a 30 Year Guarantee against rot and decay.
Features & Benefits:
Most frames are supplied with lockable casement stays on open Flat Roof Windows.
Beading cut to size is included with most windows and helps to make glazing installation easier. Energy is saved by using double glazing and weatherstrips on all opening sashes.
Windows can be ordered in the following finishes:
- Honey coloured base stain for on site finishing
- Prime finish for on site finishing
- High build factory finish in one of 16 finishes, fully applied to all hidden areas and rebates
- Oak windows are always supplied with a high quality clear lacquer finishing colours
*This finish is only available in Solid Oak