Your front door is the first part of the home to greet any visitors.
Naturally, you want it to make the best impression. With residential PVC doors, you can have an entranceway that not only shows a stylish welcome, but also keeps all the heat in and the elements out.
Alba Glass range of PVC Door systems has developed a selection of high quality, secure and attractive doors suitable for every new-build or replacement project. Using the same advanced profile systems as our window products for complete compatibility, Alba Glass PVC doors offer the same benefits of strength, thermal efficiency and ease of installation.
Whether you need stylish, secure composite or PVC entrance doors, distinctive French or Patio doors or contemporary Bi-fold doors, Alba Glass offers eye-catching, easy-to-install, low-maintenance systems to suit your needs.
- Wide range of Colours and Styles with Various Glass Designs to choose from.
- Yale Furniture in popular choices of Chrome, Brass and many more.
The Secured by Design scheme is a police initiative that uses innovations in security design to help improve security features.
This supports one of the UK Government’s key planning objectives – to create secure, safe and quality places where people wish to live.
Research shows that products which are designed to meet Secured by Design standards, can reduce criminal damage by 25%.
The introduction of U value regulations for doors will mean all door manufacturers and re-sellers will have to prove their door’s compliance. Neither building control nor homeowners will automatically just take a company’s word on it.
Alba Glass will provide a U value certificate independently verified by BRE (Building Research Establishment) for all Doors ordered. Each U-value door certificates are posted immediately at the point of order. This will not be a ‘type test’ for a style of door – every Door will have its own, specific U value certificate, tailored for that particular configuration.
Comprehensive 10 Year Guarantee on All PVC Doors.
- Unrivalled PVC product range for new-build, replacement, commercial or public sector projects.
- Long-life performance, with systems guaranteed for up to 10 years.
- Alba Doors use 70mm and Eurologik profiles for compatibility with all window systems.
- Extensive choice of colours and finishes to suit any building.
- Unique colour-match promise across our entire range of products including conservatories fascias, soffits and guttering.*
- Systems specifically designed for fast, easy fabrication and fitting.
- Quality-assured products, fully accredited by the British Board of Agreement (BBA) and British Standards Institute (BSI).
- Products designed for security and crime prevention, with approval from the Association of Chief Police Officers’ Secured by Design initiative.